Name doubles

Mon Nov 10 18:44:18 EST 2003

>> On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Sally Odgers wrote:
>>
>> > Do any of you have name-doubles out there?

Every name double I've located via googling appears to have been born a
Melissa Proffitt (usually with a married name attached) whereas I appear to
be the only one who was foolish enough to marry into it.  :)  I think there
are a few with the last name spelled differently (Profit or Profitt or
Proffit) but none of us have done anything really remarkable.  *sigh*

Melissa Proffitt