DWJ's Changeover

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 10 17:36:39 EST 2003

Quoting Kyla Tornheim <kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu>:

> On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Sally Odgers wrote:
>
> > Do any of you have name-doubles out there?
>
> I certainly don't. :^)
>
> (Which is good, as I'm annoyed enough by other Kylas. You know, "It's my
> name! You can't have it!"))

Quickly googling, there's a couple of new sites with "Emma Comerfords", including one
geneological site from the US with a "Moody Emma Comerford" born 1881. I must say I'm happy
we don't share the complete name! All the Australian hits refer to me, which is good as my first
name is common enough without a pile of Comerfords running around as well!

I have to admit that although there's lots of Emmas in my generation, I always have this feeling
that I'm the *real* Emma, and everyone else is using my name :)