Adaptations

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Nov 10 17:12:07 EST 2003

Jane Scarlett asked about WW as ballet:

>> No, I am not joking.  It's being choreographed at present.  I may have
>> to wait a while for the actual production, though, apparently the music
>> isn't yet ready.
>
>Who is doing the music?  And can you give us more details when it's
>produced please?

If it comes to anything I shall certainly let the list know what's going
on.  At the moment I don't think DWJ is entirely clear about what's
happening or who is doing what over what timescale: it all seems to be
somewhat nebulous, let's say.

Tom Armstrong is the man writing the music.  I don't know whether that
means anything to anyone here.  I am ignorant, and I haven't encountered
his work.

I *think* he's waiting to do that until the choreographing lady has decided
which bits of the book she wants to have in the ballet because they fit the
feet.  As it were.

Minnow