dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #742

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Mon Nov 10 17:06:33 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

|I've only read Charlie's essay and interview from Exciting and
|Exacting Wisdom so far, and that would *certainly* not turn readers
|and/or academics off DWJ.  And I find it highly unlikely that
|anything Deborah wrote would do so either! :-)

Oh, you know, I talked about her inferior characterization and poor
writing...

*duck and cover*

Actually it's a pretty adoring collection.  Though I admit I don't
understand all the articles either. ;)

-deborah
--
I don't suppose that I have ever been so happy.  No; was it happiness?
Something wider and darker, more like knowledge, more like the night: joy.