Name doubles

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:18:17 EST 2003

Megan wrote:
Of course, my legal name is Margaret, which gives me this woman as a
namesake:
http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blknight.htm
Margaret Knight, queen of paper bags.

You know, that was fascinating.  Although I feel a need for some
clarification of the assertion that she invented spit.  ;)  As we say here,
"Who'd have thunk it?"

Since I've never heard of her before and she hasn't been lionized, or not to
my knowledge, I hope she at least made a stinking mint off her patents.  If
not for posterity, then for lucre!  ;)

Elise (who now has name doubles worldwide)