Name doubles

M.A.Knight at ru.ac.za M.A.Knight at ru.ac.za
Mon Nov 10 14:01:04 EST 2003

I have several name doubles, all of them academics (like me), except for the
Canadian national skipping rope champion and a Miss Teen Texas! Looks like we
either go for the most intellectual or anti-intellectual of activities.

Of course, my legal name is Margaret, which gives me this woman as a namesake:
http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blknight.htm

Margaret Knight, queen of paper bags.

megan