Witch week

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Mon Nov 10 13:17:51 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Robyn Starkey wrote:

|I am so irritated by that paragraph Deborah quoted from the magazine I
|could spit. I can't even complain about it coherently at the moment.

I want to assume that the magazine quoted her out of context, because it
is the project of a fan magazine to keep the sharp divide between
scholarship and "when the author thinks".  Even so...

-deborah
--
"The doctors guaranteed the treatment would fry the fairy clean
out of him. But all it did was make him bonkers every time he