DWJ's Changeover

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Mon Nov 10 10:55:01 EST 2003

 I do.  There is another Kylie Ding out there.  She is a distant relative.  My sister has a name double from that branch of the family too.  But that one is an evil twin.  She has been in trouble with the law and my sister has had police turn up looking for her.  The other one even caused my sister problems when she tried to join a video library where the evil twin had long overdue videos.

And when I used my married name I even had a name double then.  She was my husband's cousin.

Kylie