Teen witches

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 02:47:51 EST 2003

--- jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

> Then there are the occasional appearances of evil
> witches from other
> cultures, such as Navajo 'skinchanger' witches.

I was once told in an anthropology lecture that there
are only about two cultures worldwide that don't
believe in witches, and that witches are evil. iirc
they were Australian aborigines and the eskimos. There
was an academic source for this statement and if I
ever saw the book again I may even recognise it, but
after 30 years the chances of that are becoming
remote.

Jon