Fancying characters

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Nov 8 18:06:14 EST 2003

> I'd like to put it to the list --  who do you fancy, who could be
> fancied?
> Why, or why not?

Hm.  Who could be fancied?

Luke, if he appeared in an older form - I'm not a child-molester!  But he's
good-looking and dangerous, which is a fairly irresistible combination.

Polly, because she's so pretty, and she's stubbornly loyal.

Tom Lynn, because even though I never could play the thing (and I tried!),
I'm a sucker for a cello.

Maree, "though she be little, yet she is fierce".

Gair, the sweet sensitive type - and he's willing to sacrifice himself, too.

Awful, when she grows up a bit - oh, we could have *so* much fun together!

Helen, when she grows up a bit - mystery lady, and I've always liked snakes.

Elda, who just has so much personality!

The Soldier, because he likes cats.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (anyone want a kitten?!).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole