Teen witches

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Nov 6 14:21:40 EST 2003

> Can anyone think of an earlier example of a teen witch book? (I mean specifically Wiccan, not the kind of thing you find in Jill Murphy or even the Chrestomanci books.) I can't, off-hand.

Do you mean wiccan, or do you mean black-fingernails?

Because there isn't much out there on wicca before Ravenwolf's Teen Witch
popularized wicca; but witchcraft (as opposed to fantasy magic) shows up a
lot in teen books. Like _The Active Enzyme Lemon-Freshened Junior High
School Witch_, and then there's _Enter Three Witches_ (which is definitely
a hoot), and so forth...

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Our whole American way of life is a great war of ideas, and librarians
are the arms dealers selling weapons to both sides." --James Quinn