Fancying characters

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Nov 6 10:24:10 EST 2003

Well, a writing group seems like a good place to meet 'em.  Also on my
list of "women whom, circumstances being otherwise, I would probably
fancy" is DWJ herself ;-).  I mean, she's so brilliant and perceptive and
witty and compassionate!  She's the perfect woman!  How can we compete?

You can tell that this really is one of my favorite topics, since I can't
seem to stop writing e-mails about it.  I'm so pathetic :).

					---Kyra

---
"I like it when that lightning comes!  Hey hey hey!!!  Yes, I like it a
lot!"
			---Robert Smith (The Cure), "Hot Hot Hot!!!"