Fancying characters

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Nov 6 08:12:09 EST 2003

You know, all you people suck.

Yeah.

However, you can return to my good graces if you can tell me where to find
all of these Navis/Faromir types that are lying around apparently
everywhere, just waiting to be picked up as husbands ;-).

				---Kyra

---
"I like it when that lightning comes!  Hey hey hey!!!  Yes, I like it a
lot!"
			---Robert Smith (The Cure), "Hot Hot Hot!!!"