bits of dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #734

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Nov 5 23:08:39 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Sally Odgers wrote:

|Are there any African Americans on this list, perchance? We seem to have
|just about everything else.
|Downunderites, English, Finns, Welsh, Dutch, Irish... etc.

Or folks of African descent from any other countries?

I'm intrigued, Sally.  That's usually a language thing Americans make
(eg calling a black Englishman "African American").  Is the term used
that often in the wild southlands where you are?

-deborah
--
You klingon bastard, you killed my son.  You klingon bastard, you killed my
son.  You ... Klingon ... bastard ... you ...