humour: story in local paper

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 15:21:04 EST 2003

--- minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> doesn't say kills what, but never mind....

It eats baby fish, the eggs of fish and frogs and even
the tails of adult fish. I assume it also eats water
insects as it was originaly imported to eat mosquito
larvae.

> I don't think I need to have the original story,
> that seems a lot of
> trouble to ask you to go to.  Thanks, though!

Can you handle attachments? (now there's a question),
I could always scan it and send it as a jpeg (or
something else) file. On the other hand it is really
only the headline you want and you could probably fake
one up youself.

Jon