Fancying characters

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Nov 5 13:32:04 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, mecha godscylla wrote:
|I'd like to put it to the list --  who do you fancy, who could be fancied?
|Why, or why not?

Howl tops my list by a long shot.

Torquil, Sophie, Tanaqui, Blade.

If they were ten years older: Nan, Jamie (I know, he's very old, but
still...), and the girl from "Dragon Reserve Home 8".  Luke if he acted
older.

Apparently I'm also something of a pervert, because I would add
Calcifer.  And possibly Kit.  Or Elda.  If they were human.  Really.

-deborah
--
"`I am that merry wanderer of the night'?  I am that giggling-dangerous-
totally-bloody-psychotic-menace-to-life-and-limb, more like it."