Fancying characters

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:04:49 EST 2003

Speaking of fancying characters, I was reflecting on this very thing last
week.  Generally, people (listmembers being my population sample) fancy
Howl, it seems, as Sally mentioned and widdy seconded.

I like Howl. He's highly amusing, but I just can't get my head around
fancying him at all.  No, again at this moment my mind reels at the very
idea.  Fun at a party (as long as he and Sophie aren't involved in some
argument) and useful to have around, though.

I'd like to put it to the list --  who do you fancy, who could be fancied?
Why, or why not?

I think my favorites are Abdullah and Nirupam.  I like the way their minds
work.

Elise