Nig-nog, and insults

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Nov 5 10:27:29 EST 2003

Sallyo wrote:

>> >Bermuda scalene?
>>
>> That would have depended how tall she was.
>
>And if she were plumpish, she might be an equalateral... (sp?)

Equitorial?

>Aghhh! Stop saying enticing things! I'm meant to be writing-for-animation.

You started it!

And I am meant to be translating a lot of Latin ("O Times!  O Daily
Mirror!"), and transcribing a simply fascinating Bastard Anglicana
manuscript, neither of which is even remotely in my own field, and
re-page-numbering DWJ's printout of her new book for correction (the
machine printed two of Chapter 17 and the page-numbering has gone haywire)
*and* making a curry and an onion soup, and doing a sockwash.  Just think
of playing with English words as a necessary displacement activity.

:-)

Minnow