Elite[s] and elitists, Cooper and Others

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Nov 5 10:01:04 EST 2003

> Did the doggist believe in rule by dogs?  :-)  I
> can see that as being a bit iffy: dalmatians of
> my acquaintance would require their human subjects
> to spend all day being available to be licked!
> They always seem to have that as their idea of
> what people are for (in the gaps between feeding
> them and taking them for ten-mile walks).

Oh wow! I haven't known any Dalmations for any length of time, but I'm
amused to find that Dalmation acquaintances share Dodie Smith's perception
of their interactions with their pets. (Of course if you haven't read 101
Dalmations that comment makes no sense, in which case you should hie to
the children's section of the library and read it...)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Our whole American way of life is a great war of ideas, and librarians
are the arms dealers selling weapons to both sides." --James Quinn