dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #733

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:40:34 EST 2003

>>Guy Pearce could do it, perhaps. He's got the bony face and can act both
>>sides of the coin. He's not pretty...
>
>*is happy at the thought of Guy Pearce*

Yeah, I could see Guy Pearce in the part (though I'm still in favour of
Jason Flemyng, should he want it). Jonathan Rhys-Meyers might work... it's
interesting, he's closer to Howl's age than the others, and yet my brain
wants to tell me he's too young.

>>Well, we all love Howl... those who are aligned that way, anyway. Any of
>>you
>>men out there fancy Sophie?

*cough* One doesn't have to be a *man* to fancy Sophie... Personally, I've
fancied Howl and Sophie both for a very long time.

Katta