OT A Wrinkle in Time

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 17:22:27 EST 2003

This subject line has slipped into the Twilight Zone!  :-)

Charlie replied:

>> Caroline
>> I loved them when I saw them, but that was when they first came out.  I
>> believe the figurehead of the Dawntreader is now in a front garden in
>> Portishead.
>To know that makes me strangely happy! The magic of the Bristol Channel
>coast confirmed again...

I too rejoice that this is the case.

I want to know which garden so I can organise pilgrimages.

I don't think I agree about the Bristol Channel magic, though, not
altogether.  Did you ever fall into the mud round there?  60% sewage, I'd
guess.

Minnow (in favour of unpolluted water)