List software

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Tue Nov 4 13:06:32 EST 2003

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the Yahoo! groups either.  It's nice that they're free and all, but my spam is pretty ferocious.  I've finally installed a Bayesian filter and it's getting a good handle on that stuff, though.  As long as we're talking software, the particular Bayes implementation I'm using is from the good people at K9 (http://keir.net/k9.html).

Jacob

P.S. LOL, my new email program (PocoMail) doesn't recognize "spam" as a legitimate word :)