Read lately - and stuff

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 05:54:07 EST 2003

Robyn wrote:
> However, I am stuck in the first 30 pages of both Death
> of a Necromancer, and the more recent one ... So I need
> some advice, will I enjoy them if I persist?

The style doesn't really change, although the plot does speed up after the first couple of chapters; so I guess I'd say give them half an hour's solid reading to see if you get so caught into the story that you can skim past bits you don't get, and then throw them aside with great force if you don't. (I loved D of a N right from the start, such a rich world, haven't read the other yet.)
Jennifer