BBC Narnia movies

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 04:55:54 EST 2003

> Kathleen.
>  We're going to see the stage-play of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
in
> three weeks time! Have heard good things about it.

And I'm wondering whether I can afford to go to London to see *His Dark
Materials* when it opens next month at the National Theatre. Luckily I've a
research student who's going to see it, so I'll probably decide once I get
his report! Apparently they're going to use sophisticated puppetry to do the
daemons (but how will they get them to transform?)

Charlie