Self-introduction

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Nov 3 23:09:55 EST 2003

> I would love Howl to be live action. I'm only very new to anime. I did
like
> Spirited Away, though it took some getting used to. I have a funny feeling
> they're going to add more bizarre elements, like S.A. had. Like there may
be
> more magical adventures along the way, or... did anyone notice that
Michael
> seems in the picture to be a smaller kid - and rounder?
> I really hope they do a good job!

My heart sank bootwards when I saw chicken legs on the castle. This is NOT
Baba Yaga! I don;t mind animation for stories that are conceived that way
(how could I, when I write for animation series?) but it almost always tends
to the "cute". I despise cute. BTW, I didn't mind Shrek so much... the
princess looked fairly un-cute. Prob because she was drawn from a real
person.

Sallyo.