Read lately - and stuff

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 3 20:28:31 EST 2003

At the suggestion of the list, I have read some Martha Wells. Actually, I
have read Wheel of the Infinite and enjoyed it immensely. However, I am
stuck in the first 30 pages of both Death of a Necromancer, and the more
recent one (it's downstairs, and it's cold down there, so I can't type the
title). So I need some advice, will I enjoy them if I persist? I am not
quite sure what I don't like; I think it is a stylistic thing, because I
keep finding myself in the middle of a paragraph and not understanding what
is going on.

Robyn