Try this for fun

Jennifer Forsyth jennforsyth at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 19:41:24 EST 2003

(delurking) (Apologies for the late response--I sent it once & it never
showed up on the list--turned out to be--surprise, surprise--a technical
error on my part)

I'm not doing too well with these links -- first I'm a major geek (35%),
and now the gender genie thinks I'm a guy (twice) ... my only
consolation is that I put in the first 500 lines of King Lear afterward,
and it thought Shakespeare was a girl, so clearly (ahem) the algorithm
needs some tweaking. My only consolation is that I can tell my critical
theory class about it tomorrow and use it as a point of discussion.
Anybody try submitting some DWJ passages yet?

Jennifer Forsyth