More recent reads

Jennifer Forsyth jennforsyth at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 19:38:10 EST 2003

(delurking)

My husband and I just read _The Amulet of Samarkand_ and were pretty
darn impressed. Both of us thought that it was much, much, much better
than the also-hyped and very vaguely similar (to me) Artemis Fowl. We're
both looking forward to the sequels of Stroud's book (even though the
cover & presentation at the bookstore where we picked it up made me
think we were lucky that a free "your *very own* Amulet" wasn't included
with each purchase).

Jennifer Forsyth