Self-introduction plus meaningless ramble

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 18:08:21 EST 2003

- La Déesse (http://www.airandangels.com)

Do I guess from the web site name that you're a John Donne fan too? But then
that's another Howl link.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, anyway, Sarah - enjoyed your blog!

Charlie

(who is in the UK, aged 40 - or shall we just say aged? And is very tired
and about to turn in for the night. And having heard someone say 'You could
wind up dead' on TV earlier has been thinking all evening about how it could
inspire a film about clockwork zombies - 'Night of the Wind-up Dead', etc.
It could work, now couldn't it?)