OT A Wrinkle in Time

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:56:02 EST 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On this topic, though, does anyone have an opinion on the Narnia movies
> produced by the BBC in the late '80s?  I've been considering checking out
> the new DVD version from the library, but I don't want to waste our time if
> they aren't any good.

The only one I've seen is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (although
we might still have the others on tape--we never get rid of *anything* in
this house), and while I agree about the puppety-ness of Aslan (who also
has an intensely lame roar), I will say that Peter is absolutely perfect.

I don't think watching them would be a waste of time; purchasing them
might be a waste of money.