BBC Narnia movies

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:31:55 EST 2003

http://www.geocities.com/katta_hj

Don't condemn. Don't give in. Reason.

>From: HSchinske at aol.com
>To: dwj at suberic.net
>Subject: BBC Narnia movies
>Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:35:00 EST
>
>Melissa asks "On this topic, though, does anyone have an opinion on the
>Narnia movies
>produced by the BBC in the late '80s?  I've been considering checking out
>the new DVD version from the library, but I don't want to waste our time if
>they aren't any good."

I'm not too fond of them, although the music is pretty nice... and they have
Warwick Davies in a couple of parts (among others as Reepeecheep, I think?)
which is always a good thing. But if you're thinking of borrowing - as
opposed to buying - I still think you should give them a shot and make up
your own mind. They're not *bad*.

Katta