BBC Narnia movies

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 14:35:00 EST 2003

Melissa asks "On this topic, though, does anyone have an opinion on the
Narnia movies
produced by the BBC in the late '80s?  I've been considering checking out
the new DVD version from the library, but I don't want to waste our time if
they aren't any good."

I saw some of LWatW when it first came out. I thought Lucy was too
pudding-faced and I disliked the stiff-plush-over-wood look of the animals. I can't
remember much more about it, but I abandoned it before they ever got to Aslan. I
have been told that there are good bits, however. I might give them a try
another time.

Helen Schinske