Self-introduction

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Mon Nov 3 07:32:42 EST 2003

Hi, Sarah;

Nice to meet you. "Howl" is one of my favourite DWJ books too. (The others
are "Deep Secret" and "Fire and Hemlock") This list can be really busy
sometimes, then it goes quiet for a while. I reckon you'll like it here, but
don't be surprised if some of the conversation gets a bit philosophical at
times. I think this list has the highest concentration of HI-Q people of any
list I'm on (about 17 at last count). I just sit back and watch, and hope to
understand at least some of the allusions that fly over.

Unlike you (and most others on this list) I'm sulking *very* sulkily that
Howl won't be live-action.

Sallyo (from Tassie... like John, I'm a Dowunderite, but unlike John, I
stayed in the country, state, town and even *road* of my childhood.)

http://www.sallyodgers.com