Self-introduction

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 22:36:43 EST 2003

Welcome to the list, you'll find not only lots of DWJ
fans here (now there's a suprise), but quite a few of
us are also anime fans. There are even several other
Kiwis on the list, a group which technically includes
me in that I have a New Zealand passport although I
left NZ in 1959 at a very young age (5) and have only
been back once, in 1974. I also have a Sarah, my
younger daughter a couple of years younger than you
and also a DWJ and anime fan.

Jon