OT A Wrinkle in Time

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 2 06:30:10 EST 2003

I've just seen an ad for the soon-to-be-screened film of _A Wrinkle in Time_
on Australian TV. It took me by surprise, as I had no idea any such film had
been made. It's going to be shown in Melbourne this Friday evening at 8.30
PM on Channel 10, and I imagine it will be shown at a similar time in other
Australian cities.

>From the ad clip, it looks to me as though it's been modernised quite a lot
and prettified as well (eg the kids all looked cute). I wonder if anyone in
the US or elsewhere has seen this movie? I have the uncomfortable feeling
I'm not going to like it, but I'm sure going to watch and tape it!

Ros