Multiverses

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sat May 31 01:12:06 EDT 2003

> Why do you put Archer's Goon in here, though?  Because the seven siblings
> have Reigner powers?

Pretty much.

>No, but travelling between Ingary and Earth is documented!<

Yes. But is it the *same* earth?

And no. I don't include Dalemark at all. Actually, the whole thing was in the
nature of an exercise rather than a serious suggestion.

Quite right that Jamie Hamilton is unlikely to be Romanov due to the aging
issue. But it does certainly open up the possibility that whoever Romanov is, he
has met and spoken with Jamie Hamilton, which is where he got the idea about
walking the bounds rather than living on any particular world. Actually if he
reminds me of anyone, it's Konstam, but they may simply have similar training.
I don't think that Konstam was a magic user either, for that matter. He just
had access to very highly developed specific technology.

Of course there may be more than one form of demon hunting. One set of
techniques for magic users and one that was primarily teclolgical. I'm sure that if
Romanov met one of Them, he would know what to do.