Merlin (with spoilers) Grundo, Coercion

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu May 29 09:21:17 EDT 2003

On Thursday 29 May 2003 15:07, Anna Clare McDuff wrote:

[scrabble]

> 	<grin> I know that situation *so* well. Have you tried just
> handicapping your opponents as necessary? Scrabble Rows are very
> common amongst my family & we have found that to be a good partial
> solution to the problem!

I play Scrabble with the kids, and they're allowed to help each other
while I'm on my own. Strangely enough, this doesn't hurt the friendly
rivalry among them: they're all perfectly happy to help their sisters
against themselves as well just to see them trump me.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 11-May-2003