Derk makes me uneasy

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu May 29 08:56:00 EDT 2003

> But yes, it does trouble me. Not as much as those people out there
> in the real world now who think that a cloned person might not be a full
> member of the human family trouble me

I used this concept in my 1997 sf thriller "Trinity Street". The
co-protagonist was a 27th C young man who had been bred from genetically
"recovered" material. He owed his existence (and superior health) to a
company called Hub HI-Q, and thus was morally constrained to do what they
wanted. Or so he believed until the 20th C heroine got at him...

Sallyo.