Brust

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu May 22 19:01:28 EDT 2003

Okay, so thanks to all of you who got me hooked on Vlad Taltos. I have just
read all of them but Athyra, which is out of print as a stand alone,
although I can get it in an omnibus with Orca. I had one of those trivia
question thoughts this morning, which was: Which house do you think you
belong in? I know there are 17, but we don't know that much about some of
them. I think I might be a Hawk, although I have Yendi tendencies.

Robyn