Merlin (with spoilers was RE: Ready for Merlin?

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 22 13:00:03 EDT 2003

> So let's start:
>
> Do people think this Nick is the same Nick from DS?  I'm not sure he's
> as selfish as he and Maree tell us he is.  Even pretending to be...
>
> -deborah
> deborah at suberic.net

I want to get some discussing in quickly, because I'll have to read the
weekend's chat on Monday, which is very frustrating!

I think Nick is like a lot of people- thinks of himself as selfish (and is
so, in unimportant things) but will do the right thing in the end - or to
put it another way, Nick is a slitherer-outer like Howl.
A lot of small bits in this book reminded me of her other books, it was
nice.
Jennifer