Gili

Abigail Gawith A.Gawith at tarragon-et.co.uk
Mon May 19 12:44:16 EDT 2003

Hallie pointed out:

> Gili was *just* about to have her second baby when last heard of,
> IIRC.  May be busy with matters other than Potter.  :-)

Gili is indeed busy with her new baby - a girl, Tali.  I don't know whether
she's keeping up with the list, but she says she's (understandably!) almost
never online at the moment, so probably not.  I hope she'll speak up to
correct me if I'm wrong!

(I know this because I took her up on her kind offer to send me a copy of
Gregory Maguire's _Wicked_, and sent her a parcel of children's books in
return, and so we have exchanged a couple of e-mails.)

See www.picturetrail.com/gilibug for pictures of the new arrival.

Abigail.