Merlin

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Wed May 14 23:28:28 EDT 2003

YAY!  I got my copy of the Merlin Conspiracy.  And now I am trying
not to let it distract me from finals.  My significant other
originally refused to give it to me during finals (it was a birthday
present from him), but I whined and cajoled until he gave it to me.
And now it is distracting me from studying for my Physics exam
tomorrow morning.  Yay for big, bright, shiny DWJ books!!!!
-RDG
--
Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for