Muggles

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Tue May 13 11:13:46 EDT 2003

>It's bad
>enough that the flex comes out the wrong side of the electric iron without
>having to put up with maladroit, ambidextrous, sinister and suchlike terms
>of oppression.

Wasn't it C.S. Lewis who suggested that left-handedness leads to faith
in unseen things, because all left-handers KNOW the universe is stacked
against us and no mechanical device will ever work right? (or do I mean
left?)

But I don't think ambidextrous is bad. I'd like to be ambidextrous, or
even ambisinistrous. Instead I'm ambiclumsy.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com