Double postings

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 17:39:54 EDT 2003

Charles wrote

<Has anyone else been getting messages from this
list more than once? Over
the past week or so I've found duplicate messages

coming through on about
four occasions, often separated by a couple of
days. The last one was one of
mine, so I'm certain it's not just a question of
the person involved sending
it twice! I'm not sure whether the problem's at
my end or at Chrestomanci
castle, but none of my other emails seem to be
affected.>

The double posts are turning up in the digest,
thanks for pointing out what was happening, I
thought it was some kind of deja vu. I don't know
whether it's connected but a mail I sent to the
list yesterday turned up in my mailbox and I
don't really see how I could nave misaddressed it
that way (though anything's possible I suppose).

=====
Ven