Press for Merlin Conspiracy

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 17:34:13 EDT 2003

mecha godscylla wrote

<Hi all, yesterday the regional paper here
carried
a positive, even effusive,
review of Merlin.  The only problem with it is
that, if you haven't read the
book yet, I think it divulges a little too much
information.>

Without further ado:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30079-2003May8.html

Nice review. She calls it a big baggy monster,
which I think was said of Thackeray's Vanity Fair
and which also makes me think of elephants. That
was what I thought after my first reading but on
the reread I could see how things (characters,
themes) were, in fact, tied together quite
tightly -- but of course I can't tell you all
what I mean just yet.....................

=====
Ven