Book reviews

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Sun May 11 07:43:32 EDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> are chapters on the web site, if anyone likes torture:
> http://www.rtis.com/mwells/mwells.htm
>
> The first line is pretty impressive!

	It is indeed! :-) I must say all these enthusiastic
recommendations of Wells from the assembled company have encouraged me to
not only put Death Of The Necromancer in my Amazon basket, I've actually
checked a few things out so soon I will have that *and* College Of Magics
and Family Bites and various other goodies to read... Many thanks to
everyone, I am always looking for tempting new books, love discovering new
authors and I'm really looking forward to my parcel!

	Anna