Barry Hughart (was Re: Book reviews

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun May 11 04:07:59 EDT 2003

Kale:

>Stars Our Destination has reprinted  the trilogy as an omnibus, which was
>available at specialty sf shops.  There was a limited edition signed hardcover
>edition that quickly sold out, but I think the tradepaperbacks are
>still available.
>Stars Our Destination (www.sfbooks.com) is  based in Evanston, Illinois and
>does mail order.

I just checked now, and it looks as if the trilogy has been reprinted
and is available (at $29.95 plus).   I only want _The Story of the
Stone_, but have been looking for it for ages.
And just to second Melissa's point, I gave up and read _Eight Skilled
Gentlemen_ a while ago, and reading out of order really didn't seem
to matter at all .

Hallie.