Does Anyone Object?

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Thu May 8 19:43:49 EDT 2003

AAAAAAAA!  Just a few more days!  My significant other won't let me
buy it (which is not at all incident to the fact that he got it for
me for my birthday. Nope.)  But I don't get that copy until my
birthday, which is the thirteenth.  Can we wait until then *please*?
(okay.  I'll live if everyone starts a few days before me.  But my
vote is to wait until the thirteenth.)

>Ooooookay, so we've heard from people who are
>ready to start discussing Merlin (apart from me,
>who never got round to posting). Is there anyone
>out there who objects to the discussion starting
>say ......on the 10th?
>
>Otherwise I'm so desperate to start talking about
>it that I'll collar perfect strangers on the bus
>to tell them about how the spoiler spoilers the
>spoiler and the spoiler as well. And he has a
>spoiler! and so does she!!!!
>
>=====
>Ven

Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for
eventually it will be understood."-Rabbi Hillel