Doing It debate

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 20:40:43 EDT 2003

Speaking of the controversial Mr Burgess, Minnow
wrote

<Can the bloke write reasonably good English,
Charlie?  I do slightly draw
the line at ploughing through a lot of
ungrammatical stuff just for the
sake of appearances....>

Yes he can. before the Doing It discussion
started I had just read Bloodtide, a sort of post
apocalyptic fantasy loosely based on the Volsungr
saga. It's definitely written for older teenagers
(especially boys),  who want their "real life" as
gritty and gory as possible, and thersfore not
really  to my current taste, but a compelling
read all the same.

=====
Ven