I practised beforehand...

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed May 7 09:56:05 EDT 2003

>  > What is everyone's favourite? Or do you have favourites?

So much to choose from!

The aforementioned "Satellite Moon" from "Songs for our time"

Greensleeves
"We are . . . Henry the 8th . . we are!"

Song of Reproduction
"What do you get . . . flutter on your bottom"

"It's not irrelevant it's a hippopotamus"

"All Gall"

and the one I sing in the shower a lot

"Ill Wind"
"I once had a whim and I had to obey it to buy a french horn in a
second-hand shop"

love it

ian
It wasn't only wickedness and scheming that made people unhappy, it
was confusion and misunderstanding; above all, it was the failure to
grasp the simple truth that other people are as real as you.
Ian McEwan Atonement

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net